Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Summer!

Happy Summer!

Ok, I know most people would be ecstatic with the thought of 2 months off from work, but not me. 2 months off means 2 months with unlimited access to a refrigerator. 2 months of sitting around when I'm not in the mood to do anything. 2 months of trying to dress for the heat, but being afraid to show too much of my body. 2 months of stress!

So, here I am at the start of summer with a new plan. I am going to blog about my trials and tribulations through the process of reclaiming my body. This will take a lot for me because I do not share easily. Even now, I can't decide if I will share this with my family and friends or just let people find me. Honestly, this is for me, not you. Although, your encouragement, support, and maybe even advice could be helpful in this journey.

I am going to try to blog at least once a week, maybe more, but this is new to me so give me time. Oh, and be nice, my self-esteem is wavering, at best, despite my amazing boyfriend's love and affection.

Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment