Good morning! Yes, I really do feel like it is a good morning. Last night I had a small victory that didn't seem so small at the time. Ok, here is the story.....
For some reason, I was wide awake last night until about 12:30am when I forced myself to go to sleep. Now, this is highly irregular for me. I'm usually passing out on the couch by 10:00pm if I haven't already crawled into bed (I know, not the most exciting, but I get up early). After a little bit of reading, I was able to roll over and fall asleep. That is I fell asleep until 3:00am. At this point, I was wide awake, hungry as hell, and my bf was soundly snoring next to me. Usually, I would give in to the hunger pangs with a not so healthy choice. Instead, I took my book, went into the guest bedroom, read a little, and proceeded to try to get more sleep. I wasn't able to get more sleep, but I did ignore my hunger pangs!
As I said, small victory, but it took everything I had to not get up and eat a cookie (or 2 or 3). So, way to go me!
No comments:
Post a Comment