Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Measurements

I've decided that I am going to track my measurements (arm, waist, hips, thigh, neck) as well as my weight. My weight has stayed pretty consistent these past couple of weeks, but with the start of the month, I measure as well. I was pleasantly surprised with the results today.

Waist: -1.25"
Hips: no difference
Thigh: -0.25"
Arms: -0.5"
Neck: no difference
BMI: -1.5 points

It may not be much, but it feels good to know that I am losing inches (no matter how small) even when I'm not losing weight. Next month, I will post progress pics to go with my start of the month measurements.

I don't think I'm going to reach my 10 pounds lost through the summer, but you never know! No matter what, I am going to keep working at it and keep feeling better. On that note, time to go ZUMBA!!!!




1 comment:

  1. even if the measurements aren't big as long as you are feeling better that is what matters :) Keep up the great work! Zumba is a great workout for sure.

    ReplyDelete