Well, the school year has started, and I am back into a normal schedule. That means, I don't have the time excuse anymore. I also have a co-worker who has offered to meet me at the gym to help motivate me. I will definitely take this into consideration if I start to feel myself losing motivation. While the weather is nice, I am going to enjoy the time outside, but the gym will be there so I don't have the weather excuse!
Today I started the C25k program. I completed week 1 day 1, and it felt pretty good. I still have a ways to go, but I'll get there. This time I have a concrete goal to reach. My family is signing up for a 5k on Thanksgiving. I want to be able to run the 5k, not walk the 2 miles. I know I could walk the 2 miles no problem, but I want to challenge myself. So, today, I took the first step to beating that challenge. I WILL run the 5k!As for my eating habits, I am hoping that the cooler weather will make me want to try new recipes (especially crockpot recipes), but I have never really enjoyed cooking. I get bored eating the same things every night, and I think that is when I start binging on not healthy foods because the tastes are more interesting. I do love soups in the winter, and soups can be a combination of almost anything! I'm going to have to start looking into recipes and just try them!
So, here we go again! Stay tuned for more in the on going saga of my journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment