Ok, this may sound stupid or naive, but I recently realized how much of a miracle water is! Thursday was an extremely long day and it was extremely hot and humid in my classroom. We had a regular day of school, then we had open house. Of course, I stayed through from 6:30am to 7:00pm. Now typically on this day, I would be exhausted by the end, but I wasn't. I completely believe it was because I drank 7 of the travel cups of water (at least 14-8 oz. glasses). I never realized water could give you so much energy. I know people have told me, but I never truly believed them.Then today, I was exhausted. I couldn't seem to get myself going. I had a headache; I was tired; and I was cranky. Then, I started drinking some water and everything turned around. My headache disappeared. I started to get a boost in my energy. I even made dinner and wasn't grumpy about it!
Like I said, people have told me about the miracles of water before, but I never believed them until I experienced it myself. The downfall....I feel like I am constantly using the bathroom! Oh well, small price to pay for the positive effects.
No comments:
Post a Comment