Just a quick celebration....I reached my mini-goal! I am into the next 10s of my weightless journey. I think my reward for this will be a pedicure. Nothing crazy but something I wouldn't typically do in February. I am so proud of myself. Now time to set another goal. This one is another 10 pounds to get my into a 10 that I haven't been to in years. I just need to keep moving, eating well, and drinking water! Yay me!
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Celebration!
Just a quick celebration....I reached my mini-goal! I am into the next 10s of my weightless journey. I think my reward for this will be a pedicure. Nothing crazy but something I wouldn't typically do in February. I am so proud of myself. Now time to set another goal. This one is another 10 pounds to get my into a 10 that I haven't been to in years. I just need to keep moving, eating well, and drinking water! Yay me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment