I did it! I got my 21 Day Fix kit in the mail. I am so excited. It arrived on Tuesday, and I spent Wednesday through today just practicing with the cups. A huge win is that all the foods I wanted to eat fit into 1 of the container categories. The tough part was I wasn't eating nearly all my containers.
So, today I sat down to plan out this coming week. Not much will change for the basic meals, but my meals include a lot more now. I am trying a couple new recipes, and they also contain a wider variety of foods. I got a lot of advice from my coach and did some research online to help me spread out the containers appropriately. The squares on the left are the recommended containers for each meal. Most days, I was able to plan out appropriately for that. There are a couple days where I had to move a green from dinner into my afternoon snack, but I still planned for all my containers.The other challenge is drinking enough water. I am supposed to drink half my body weight in ounces of water. That is A LOT of water! Yesterday, I drank about 80% of the recommended water amount and spent a lot of time in the bathroom. LOL! I hope my bladder gets used to this much water.
As for working out, I am officially 2 weeks into my Hip Hop Abs workout cycle. I have completed all the recommended workouts. I did switch my rest day this week, but I got all the workouts in by the end of the week. I have 2 more weeks on that cycle, then I will start the 21 day fix workout cycle. I don't want to quit the Hip Hop Abs, and I don't want to wait to start eating healthier, so I am giving it a 2 week overlap. I will finish Hip Hop Abs and start eating according to 21 day fix for 2 weeks, then I will start the 21 day fix workout plan while continuing to eat accordingly.Can you tell I love visuals??? I love crossing out my workout days and seeing what I will be eating makes me realize I won't be going hungry with this new eating plan. This is a life change, not a diet!
No comments:
Post a Comment