Sunday, April 3, 2016

Progress

I have officially successfully completed 1 week of eating via the 21 day fix guides. I have also completed my third week of Hip Hop Abs. In the past week, I have noticed improvements in how my clothes fit, my mood, my energy, how my body feels, and more. Although I am trying to stop using the scale as my primary mode of measuring success, I did weigh myself yesterday (1 week from my last weigh-in). The results were shocking.....I lost 5.2 lbs! I knew I was feeling better, but I didn't expect that.

I have also noticed a few differences in my body. A few people have mentioned my face looks thinner. In the shower, I noticed I am starting to get bicep muscle definition. When I stretch, I can reach to mid-calf instead of just my knees. I don't feel as tired at the end of the workday.
All these little things keep me going.

This week will be my last week of the Hip Hop Abs cycle and my second week of following the 21 day fix eating guidelines. I will measure to check my progress so far. I haven't measured since before starting this new process. I am feeling very optimistic. I will let you know how I do!

After finishing Hip Hop Abs, I will be starting the 21 day fix workouts with the eating plan. My goal (and this will be very difficult) is to not weigh or measure myself until day 22. I want to focus on how I feel and not on the numbers. I know with the help of my family, friends, and coach I will be successful!

I am loving the new me! I am not a completely different person; it is the old me with a few upgrades! I know I still have a long way to go, but I am worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding. Feeling as good as you do is the bottom line. Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete