3 Day Refresh is basically a low calorie cleanse that helps you break your eating habits including sugar addiction, while cleaning out your system. The eating plan includes shakes, fruits, vegetables, and a fiber flush. Since I have never done this before and I don't know how my body will react, I am choosing to try it on 3 consecutive days that I have nothing planned that requires me to leave the house or participate in social eating. If I feel fine, I have some things I could do but don't need to.
I will kick off July with the 3 Day Refresh, then I will get back into my eating and exercising. Now, that does not mean that I can sit around and eat everything in sight for the next few days. I am doing what I need to do until the refresh to try and get back into my motivation. That means I didn't eat dessert at my cousin's graduation party, today I am getting back into C25K (I have a race at the end of July), and I am meal planning before grocery shopping this weekend.
Being the type of person that is motivated by goals, I decided to let you all in on my goals to help keep me accountable. So, my summer goals are.....

- Complete the 3 Day Refresh
- Transition to Black Coffee :-/
- Work out at least 5x/week
- Complete C25K (again!)
- Enjoy my summer!
Obviously, nutrition is also a goal, but that is a work in progress. Also, 5 goals is a lot! I know #1 will be done shortly, but #5 is the most important which means not overburdening myself with health goals. My health needs to be a focus, but it cannot engulf my entire life.


No comments:
Post a Comment