I had an aha moment today. I eat differently when I am alone than when I am around other people. I have a few days where I will be home alone because my bf is away for work. Today is day 1, and I feel like all I have done is eat. Thankfully, I don't have any junk in the house, but I still feel like I am consuming a larger volume of food than normal. I am constantly nibbling and never letting myself get hungry. I don't eat a lot of anything, but I am eating a little bit of a lot of things.
I don't know if this is because I am lonely, bored, or feel like I don't have anyone watching me. I've never had anyone comment about what I was eating, so I don't think it's that. It could be that I'm bored, but I kept myself pretty busy today. I even completed a couple projects around the house. I know I nibble when I'm bored, so I try to pack my days off with projects or activities of some sort. Maybe it was because I didn't go to the gym in the morning. I am always more aware of what I eat and have more energy when I start my day with a workout.
I don't know what it is, but these next couple of days, I really need to be aware of what I am eating and why. I feel that if I can figure this out, then maybe I can change my habitual eating. I know in my head that eating is to provide fuel for your body, but I apparently don't always use my head when it comes to food. Let's hope I can figure this out!
No comments:
Post a Comment