Well, I am excited to announce that I am getting married! Jeff proposed on Friday. I knew it was coming, but knowing it is coming and having it actually happen are very different experiences. This gives me another goal for my weightloss. I am not planning on losing weight for the wedding, but I do want to lose some weight before the wedding. We are thinking about getting married in the spring of 2015. That gives me about a year and a half to work on myself. I have already had good success and hope to have this continue over the next year.I may not have reached my goal of running a 5k on Thanksgiving, but I am running more now than ever. I am also taking it slow and learning to run correctly. I really enjoy the exercise. Similarly, I don't want to rush to lose weight for a wedding then gain it all back after the wedding. I want to lose weight as a way to improve my health, so I am taking that slow. Over the past month, I have been inconsistent with my running and my healthy eating, but I have not gained any weight. Hopefully, as I work to be more consistent, I will see a decrease in my weight.
The holidays are going to be tough. I am not going to deprive myself of some of the special holiday foods and treats, but I am not going to go overboard. Similarly, I am going to continue exercising. I have had to return to the gym because it is too cold outside to run comfortably. I don't love the gym, but I love the way I feel after a good run!
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! Enjoy and cherish your time with family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment